How much does it cost to get Design Registration in India
Our professional and administrative fee for filing one READY TO FILE Design application in India is (A) ₹7000. This includes attorney fees, stationery and printing fees as well as handling fees.
The Design Office filing fee is:
(B) ₹4000 for a large legal entity, ₹2000 for a small legal entity and ₹1000 for an individual applicant.
We charge different fees for various actions needed to be performed while prosecuting the application at the Design Office. A typical office action would be about ₹3000 while attending a hearing would cost about ₹5000.
Claiming priority would cost an additional ₹4000.
Alternatively we offer you an option of paying a total of (C) ₹15000 as professional fees for prosecuting an application up to grant. In this option we commit ourselves to prosecute the application at the Design office till grant for a fix one time fee of ₹15000 and thereby protect you from making any unforeseen payment.
Thus the two options are:
1. Attorney fees for filing (A) ₹7000 + Design Office fees + Action based fee for prosecuting the application till registration/final disposal of the case.
2. ONE time fixed Attorney fees of (C) ₹15000 + Design Office fees + NO further fees for prosecuting the application till grant/final disposal of the case (Recommended).
We would require:
1. Name, address and nationality of applicants.
2. The drawings in PDF/JPG format.
3. The certified copy of the priority documents.
You may directly call on +91.9860588440 or write mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and discussions.